Monday, July 28, 2014

OmAgainVintage


60s Pink Parfait Taffeta Party Dress Pale Pink Vintage Oragami Prom Dress Size Small to X Small 
OmAgainVintage has been one of my favorite Etsy shops since I opened my own shop in March. It was one of the first ones I found. The owner has been using Etsy since March 2010. She sells vintage items at a great price! Many vintage and antique shops on Etsy and in stores across the world price their merchandise highly because they are old. OmAgainVintage is not like those other stores. She sells her items fairly.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/164927763/60s-pink-parfait-taffeta-party-dress?ref=listing-14
A few months ago, I saw this dress listed for just $35!  I just adored it! However, at the time I wasn't able to move the money around to buy it. It's still listed if you're interested. The material is taffeta and it's from the 60s. The size is 0-1 in modern women's sizes. 

Most of her dresses are priced between $35-$50 with some exceptions of vintage wedding dresses, evening gowns, or two piece skirt suits. Also available at her shop are shoes, men's clothing, accessories, and home decor.

OmAgainVintage says in her profile, "I love vintage fashion not only for the glamorous style, but also because wearing vintage is my way of recycling to help the environment. Even my home is furnished with vintage pieces.....mid century modern is my passion. So recycle, be green, and look fabulous while doing it."

Web Address:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/OmAgainVintage?ref=shop_sugg

Located in Tampa, Florida.


No comments:

Post a Comment