Saturday, August 23, 2014

CoralAndPoppy

I know I already made a post for the baby section of Etsy but this shop is worthy of your attention. How irresistible are these Mommy and Me matching infinity scarves? You can purchase a baby/toddler size for $10 or the two set for $18. I think there are adult sizes available but you'll just have to check that out when you visit the shop! I personally love the glamor of peacocks and their feathers on clothing so these ones caught my eye. How lovely!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/178237690/mommy-and-me-matching-infinity-scarves?ref=shop_home_active_4&ga_search_query=peacock

CoralAndPoppy was once called ALittleLemonDrop so you may be familiar with it under a different name. Also available are teething rings. I honestly had never heard of those until about a month ago. My sister bought one from Target for her three-month-old. I won't be having a baby for awhile but maybe this would be a great gift for her and her daughter. Otherwise I'll have to come back around to this shop then. Don't shut it down any time soon!

One last word: Her prices are probably the most reasonable for what she's selling that I've ever seen on this site!

Web Address:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/coralandpoppy?ref=af_you_favitem

Located in Medford, Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment